Free Your Authentic Voice!
Yes, you can sing! Your voice is totally unique, and music is your birthright.
I help people experience the freedom and joy of singing for self-expression, wellness, fun, and empowerment.
To free your voice and creative spirit, my teaching combines:
– Beautiful holistic warm-ups
– Circle-singing and playful improvisation
– Global sound healing traditions, sacred chant and mantra
– Singing bowls and drumming
– Inspiring songs
– Expressive art and writing
I love to sing, and to share the magic of music with others. As a curious creative soul, I have been exploring the dimensions of vocal expression, technique, and sound healing for over twenty years. Through my own devoted practice I have developed an intimate relationship with the Muse, the powerful and ancient medicine of music and song in our lives.
Throughout the year I offer workshops, courses, performances, and the Soul of the World Community Choir. I am also available for retreats, women’s circles and conferences.
As well as my own workshops, I have recently had the privilege of providing interactive singing, facilitation and/or training for the following organizations:
- BC Play Therapy Organization
- Songroots Summer camp
- Kwantlen University Interdisciplinary Expressive Arts classes
- Women’s Conscious Community Circles
- SFU Learning Together Graduate Student Conference
- Outdoor & Equinox events for the Listening Bowl Project
- Wisdom From Within Holistic Counselling
For Soul of the World Choir – Go Here
For facilitation for your event – Email Me or call 604-538-7154
For upcoming Events and Opportunities, join my EMail List