Free Your Authentic Voice!
Yes, you can sing! Your voice is totally unique, and music is your birthright.
I help people experience the freedom and joy of singing for self-expression, wellness, fun, and empowerment.
To free your voice and creative spirit, my teaching combines:
– Beautiful holistic warm-ups
– Circle-singing and playful improvisation
– Global sound healing traditions, sacred chant and mantra
– Singing bowls and drumming
– Inspiring songs
– Expressive art and writing
As well as my own workshops, I have recently had the privilege of providing interactive singing, facilitation and/or training for the following organizations:
- BC Play Therapy Organization
- Songroots Summer camp
- Kwantlen University Interdisciplinary Expressive Arts classes
- Women’s Conscious Community Circles
- SFU Learning Together Graduate Student Conference
- Outdoor & Equinox events for the Listening Bowl Project
- Wisdom From Within Holistic Counselling